1. Tare Zameen Foundation collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
a. Makes a donation
b. Signs up for a campaign
c. Signs up to stay updated
2. While forwarding a donation for Tare Zameen Foundation the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
a. Your name
b. Your email and mailing address
c. Your telephone number
d. Your payment processing details
e. Any other data as required
3. Tare Zameen Foundation does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information:
1. General browsing of Tare Zameen Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’spersonal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Tare Zameen Foundation, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. Tare Zameen Foundation keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Tare Zameen Foundation website is handled and used by internal and authorized oficials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. Tare Zameen Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
a. To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
b. To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
c. To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
d. To find out more about the people who are visiting the Tare ZameenFoundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, Tare Zameen Foundation does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists:
Individuals who join Tare Zameen Foundation’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Tare Zameen Foundation does not
sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Tare Zameen Foundation when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Tare Zameen Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
1. Tare Zameen Foundation uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services:
1. Tare Zameen Foundation usesa number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Tare Zameen Foundation cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Tare Zameen Foundations not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by
such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Welcome to this web-site of TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
1. No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
2. No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
3. If any in-kind support received by the donor from anywhere the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
4. Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, children education or women’s empowerment.
Terms and Conditions:
Use of this site is provided by TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
TARE ZAMEEN FOUNDATION for Social Welfare Service is a registered at
S-158/A29, Shanti Colony, Mandi Pahari,
New delhi-110047. Mob- 9958939136