Tare Zameen Foundation, a non-profit organization, was set up in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since day one, the organization has been working on various social causes, such as: –
- The upliftment of Children, Aged citizens, Divyangs and Women.
- Education for the under-privileged children and employment opportunities for women.
- Conducting Save Girl Child Awareness campaigns, health awareness campaigns on the issues of HIV-AIDS, Cancer, Leprosy, and other critical health issues.
- Conducting vocal awareness campaigns on Save environment Save Water. Organized many Relief activities during tough times like Natural Calamities.
- Promotes Art & Culture. Conducted many seminars on Dalit & Tribal rights as well tribal rights.